Discounted ACOG Educational Affiliate Membership
Now available year-round!The American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) has partnered again with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) to offer a discounted educational affiliate membership in ACOG. This member benefit is in alignment with our core commitment to interprofessionalism and strategic initiatives to enhance membership benefits and value.
For the reduced rate of $150 (benefits valued at over $1,000), ACNM members can extend their member benefits to include more than 30 additional ACOG member benefits.*
To ENROLL in the ACOG Education Affiliate Membership Program, email the membership team.
- ACOG App: On-the-go access to news, resources such as ACOG Practice Bulletins, and tools such as an EDD and NEW Indicated Delivery calculator.
- "The Green Journal": ACOG's high-impact medical journal, Obstetrics & Gynecology, is a $105-value in and of itself. *Already have a subscription to the "Green Journal"? By enrolling in this Educational Affiliate Membership, your journal subscription will be extended. Contact ACNM Member Services 240-485-1813 for additional information.
- Pearl Insurance: Members have access to lower-cost insurance and disability plans.
- Practice management and coding e-newsletter: Coding tips as well as news about webinars and workshops, practice and personnel management, electronic medical records, and government program changes affecting women's health care providers.
- Obstetric patient record forms: Accurate and easy-to-use templates to chart obstetric medical history, prenatal visits, progress notes, postpartum outcomes, and more.
- Professional liability resources: Advice on avoiding professional liability pitfalls, insurance coverage updates, and progress in the passage of tort reform legislation.
- ACOG website: Access to "members only" information including Committee Opinions and downloadable patient education materials.
- and MORE