What is The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc?
- Scholarships and Awards
- Scholarship and Award Recipients
- Midwifery Legacy Project Student Interviews
- How You Can Help
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc., a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization, was incorporated in 1967 as the philanthropic arm of American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) with a mission to promote excellence in health care for women, newborns, and families worldwide through the support of midwifery. The Foundation collaborates closely with the ACNM by supporting midwifery education, research, practice, and leadership activities that advance the provision of high quality maternal, newborn, and well-woman health care services.
Because we are a non profit organization, donations to The A.C.N.M. Foundation are tax deductible as allowed by law.
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc. engages in a broad program of activities including:
- Sponsorship of studies, surveys, and research
- Publication and dissemination of essays, treatises, and scientific and educational materials
- Granting of scholarships to nurse midwifery students and post graduates
- Sponsorship of educational and scientific meetings
- Granting of fellowships for midwives who are in doctoral or post-doctoral studies.
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc. was created by members of the American College of Nurse-Midwives in 1967. It was incorporated in New York state for the purposed of advancing the public knowledge and understanding of nurse-midwifery. The Foundation is designated at a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization and all donations to be tax deductible as allowed by law.
Our unique mission is to promote excellence in health care for women, infants and families worldwide through the support of midwifery.
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 380272
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02238-0272
General Inquiries: (240) 485-1850
Fax: (617) 876-5822
Email: [email protected]