The national Membership and Marketing Committee, chaired by Carrie Neerland, MS, CNM, FACNM, is searching for a CNM/CM Active ACNM member to serve as a voting member of the committee. The committee works with Hedy Ross, the Director of Membership and Publications, the liaison for the ACNM national office, to review ACNM membership challenges and opportunities, assist in the design and execution of programs that enhance member benefits and the member experience, and increase the support of and collaboration with ACNM affiliates.
Committee Responsibilities Include:
- Provide an ACNM member perspective in all committee projects and initiatives.
- Develop programs to attract and retain our members.
- Create initiatives to further engage and support the ACNM affiliates in their efforts to attract and retain members.
- Review our online and social presence and suggest improvements.
Term:The committee member term will be 2 years.
Estimated Time Commitment:Monthly, the estimated commitment will likely be 3-4 hours on average.
- Current CNM/CM Active membership in ACNM
- Interest in developing ideas for benefits and resources and supporting excellence in the midwifery profession
- Desire to learn more about membership acquisition, retention, and marketing techniques
- Ability to attend monthly teleconferences and discussions with committee members. Our one yearly in-person meeting is at the ACNM Annual Meeting.
- Previous membership and marketing experience not required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and letter of interest (what you feel you can bring to this committee) to Hedy Ross, Director of Membership and Publications, at [email protected] by December 22, 2017. Please put "Membership and Marketing Committee" in the subject line.
We hope to hear from you soon!