Membership and Marketing Committee, chaired by Carrie Neerland, MS, CNM, FACNM,
is searching for a midwifery student to serve as a voting member of the
committee. The committee works with Hedy Ross, the Director of Membership and Publications,
the liaison for the ACNM national office, to review ACNM membership challenges
and opportunities, assist in the design and execution of programs that enhance member
benefits and the member experience, and increase the support of and
collaboration with ACNM affiliates.
- Offer the student perspective in all committee projects and initiatives.
- Suggest possible programs to attract and retain our members.
- Suggest initiatives to further engage and support the ACNM affiliates in their efforts to attract and retain members.
- Review our online and social presence and suggest improvements.
committee member term will be 1 year.
Monthly, the estimated commitment will likely
be 3-4 hours on average.
Qualifications of the Student Committee Member
- Current membership in ACNM
- Interest in developing ideas for benefits and resources and supporting excellence in the midwifery profession
- Desire to learn more about membership acquisition, retention, and marketing techniques
- Ability to attend monthly teleconferences and discussions with committee members. Our one yearly in-person meeting is at the ACNM Annual Meeting.
- Previous membership and marketing experience not required
are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and letter of
interest to Hedy Ross, Director of Membership and Publications, at [email protected] by November 30, 2017. Please
put "Membership and Marketing Committee" in the subject line.
We hope to
hear from you soon!