- Crisis Communications Guide for Affiliates (members-only)
- Support Midwives "Birth Announcement" Postcards
- Marketing Tools
- State Practice Environment Map
- Understanding State Practice Environments
2017 State Practice Environment for Certified Nurse-Midwives - A set of slides meant to educate you about basic parameters impacting midwifery practice in each state. This information can be helpful for individuals looking to select a location to practice.
- State Fact Sheets
Statistics on number of CNM/CM practitioners, births, education programs, etc.
- State Guidance Documents (Currently disabled, pending updates)
Meant to be advisory in nature, these documents address topics including scope of practice and regulatory oversight. The Government Relations department strives to ensure that the statutory and regulatory information contained in these documents is current. A thorough review of each state's document occurred in 2012 and state information is updated as new laws or rules are implemented.
- Supportive Literature
American College of Nurse-Midwives
8403 Colesville Rd. Ste. 1230 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone: 240.485.1800 Fax: 240.485.1818
All rights reserved