2015 Membership Contest
Do you have a friend or colleague that you've wanted to ask to join ACNM, and have been waiting for just the right time? Well, the time has arrived, and you could win a free attendee registration to the 61st ACNM Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, NM or even have your ACNM National Dues paid for!
Between October 10, 2015 and January 10, 2016, when you recruit a friend, colleague or student to join ACNM, you will get your name entered into a Grand Prize drawing. Prizes will also be offered to the recruits on those winning entries! Keep reading for more details on this.
The affiliate with the largest percentage increase in membership and the affiliate with the most members recruited will also win a prize.
Our Recruiting Goal? 500 or more new members - We can do this!
"Ok, so how does it work?"
Each time you recruit a member, your name (along with the new member's name) goes “in the hat” as one entry. The more members you recruit, the more chances you will have to win. At the end of the contest, the winners will be randomly drawn and notified.
Recruits win too! The best part is that if you win, the member you recruited on that winning entry will also win!
Grand Prize (4 entries will be drawn) – The 4 winning recruiters, and their 4 recruits on those winning entries, will each have their choice of one of the following prizes:
A free Attendee Registration to the 61st Annual
Meeting May 22-26, 2016 in Albuquerque, nm!
Free Renewal of your National acnm MEMBERSHIP (at the time of your next renewal)!
Prizes for both recruiters and recruits
Whether or not you win one of the drawings, as a recruiter you can receive up to 3 free 1-hour CEU sessions in the Online Learning Center - 1 for each of the first 3 members recruited. In addition, all members that were recruited through this contest will also receive 1 free 1-hour CEU session through the Online Learning Center.
For the ACNM affiliate organizations:
ACNM works at the local level through its network of affiliates in each US state, the District of Columbia, Uniformed Services and Indian Health Service/Tribal, and this is a friendly competition for them as well! There are 2 ways that an affiliate organization can win:
Therefore, we are offering two ways that an affiliate can win:
1. Highest percentage recruited. Awarded to the affiliate who has the largest percentage increase over the course of the campaign.
2. Most Recruited. Awarded to the affiliate with the biggest increase. The affiliate with the most recruits will win.
Grand Prize – 1 winner from each category – $500 will be given to each winner to use for their affiliate function!
See rules for how a winner will be selected in the event of a tie.
How to make an official entry:
1. Your recruit needs to enter your name
and state into the “Referred By” field of their membership application. This will count as an official entry.
2. Every member recruited will be one entry into the contest. (The more members you recruit, the more chances you have to win)
Ideas and Resources to help you recruit
1. Talk about what membership in ACNM means to you
2. If your affiliate has had a legislative win, or even a bill to support or defeat, talk to your recruit about adding their voice to the effort.
3. Talk about what your affiliate has done recently, and about what you have planned for the next year
4. Refresh your memory about all of your ACNM Member Benefits and Resources
5. Talk about the amazing time you had at your last annual meeting!
7. It's important to keep track of who you recruit in case you need to follow up
Here are some Membership fliers that you could download and print. The affiliate flier on the right can be modified to include affiliate-specific information:
1. The recruiter must be a current ACNM member for their recruits to qualify.
2. To count as an entry, your recruited member must list you on their application in the “Referred By” field.
3. Each member you recruit counts as a separate entry in the drawing. The more members you recruit, the more chances you have to win.
4. You can recruit anyone as a member of ACNM as long as they don't have a current membership.
5. The National Membership Renewal prize option does not include any affiliate dues. Winners who select this prize will still have to pay their affiliate dues.
6. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries.
7. The affiliates’ percentage growth will be based on their membership count at the beginning of the contest.
8. The contest will end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on 1/10/2016
9. After the contest closes, winners will be drawn randomly and notified.
10. Affiliate final numbers will be calculated and verified and the winners notified.
11. Affiliates can only win in one category.
a. In the event that an affiliate wins both, they will be declared the winner of the "Most Recruited" category.
b. The second-place finisher of the "Highest Percentage Recruited" category shall be declared the winner of that category and awarded the prize
12. In the event of a tie in the affiliate categories, the tied affiliates will be entered into a drawing and the winner randomly selected.
13. Online Learning Center 1-hour CEU sessions earned will awarded in the form of a unique code that can be used at checkout to pay for the session and must be used by 12/31/2016.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Salvador Chairez at [email protected].