What is The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc?
Go to the Foundation's website: www.acnmf.org
Changing Lives One Gift at a Time
Excellence, Diversity & Equity, Leadership, Trustworthiness, Commitment, Fiscal Accountability
Midwives and student midwives are the prime beneficiaries of our mission-related support through scholarships, awards, and grants for:
- students enrolled in ACME-accredited midwifery education programs.
- midwives pursuing research-based and practice-based doctoral education.
- research conducted by midwives or about midwifery.
- business skill development for midwifery practice leaders.
- advancement of global health competencies and experience for midwives.
- diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives within midwifery; and,
- innovative community-based projects around the world.
We also support various education, research, practice, and leadership initiatives that advance the profession of midwifery overall, often in collaboration with other mission-aligned organizations, including the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
Nonprofit Incorporation: New York State, 1967, DOS ID: 216222
IRS Designation: 501 (c)(3) Public Charity, TAX ID: EIN: 13-6337462
State Registrations: Current business and charitable organization registrations are maintained in all U.S. states and jurisdictions where required.
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc.
125 Mount Auburn Street, # 380272
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02238-0272
Phone: (240) 485-1850
Fax: (617) 876-5822
Email: [email protected]
Visit us at: www.acnmf.org