- Let’s Stop HIV Together webpage (CDC): The campaign website includes links to resources on HIV testing, prevention, treatment and stigma.
- HIV Nexus: The CDC HIV Nexus is a one-stop location for information across the HIV continuum, including up-to-date tools and guidelines for your practice, and educational materials for your patients.
- Talking to Your Patients: Resource for providers to learn how to incorporate brief conversations around HIV into their practice.
- Ways to Stop HIV Stigma: Includes a stigma language guide to learn how to talk openly about HIV and stigma in a way that can help empower those living with HIV.
- Additional Resources for Health Care Providers
American College of Nurse-Midwives
409 12th St SW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20024-2188
All rights reserved