Open Volunteer Positions
To apply for an open ACNM volunteer position.
Midwifery Caucus Interview History Project
- Click here to download the application.
- Click here to submit your application.
- Committee members for BirthTOOLS needed
As part of ACNM's Healthy Birth Initiative, www.BirthTOOLS.org (Tools toOptimize theOutcomes ofLaborSafely) is a web-based tool kit created specifically for providers who need evidence-based research and tools to promote normal physiologic birth in their settings. Now in it's second year post-launch, the committee is hoping to market the site, increase site traffic, and continue content revision and development to maximize site usefulness in maternity care settings. We need additional committee members to accomplish these goals and are looking for the following skills sets:
- Background in quality improvement or experience making system changes to birth setting practices and protocols
- Experience creating promotional materials for staff and member education (you tube videos, voice over slide presentations, etc.)
- Interest in content creation and revision for the website
If you are interested in this work, please email[email protected]for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
- ACNM Department of Communications Seeks Volunteer Media Experts
The ACNM Department of Communications is seeking volunteers to help raise visibility of the midwifery profession by serving as media experts. We currently field several calls per week from reporters requesting interviews on topics ranging from general women?s health and maternity care to specific areas of expertise, such as nitrous oxide for laboring women, menopause management, primary care, and home birth. Reporters often call on deadline and need to connect with a midwife for an interview in as little as 24 hours. Serving as a volunteer media expert can also be an excellent way to draw attention to your region or local practice. Interested members should send their areas of interest/expertise along with a CV to [email protected]