Pelvic Health Physical Therapy in Preconception, Pregnancy, and Postpartum with Alicia MacDonaldWednesday, October 5, 2022 | 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST | 1 CE
$14.99 (Students) | $24.99 (Members) | $29.99 (Student Non-Members) | $49.99 (Non-Members)
What is pelvic health physical therapy and how can it help my patients? Pelvic health physical therapy can be beneficial for those patients who have diagnosed dysfunction of the pelvis, but it can also be helpful for individuals without dysfunction or pain, trying to stay active and be informed about their bodies. At the end of this presentation, attendees will have a further understanding of pelvic health physical therapy and the common treatments and benefits for patients; pre-conception, during pregnancy, and postpartum.
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants will be able to:
1. Describe what pelvic health physical therapy is and why is it important to see a specialist instead of just taking care of it on your own.
2. Screen a patient for pelvic floor dysfunction, so that they understand one component of determining when a patient is appropriate for pelvic health physical therapy.
3. Describe how pelvic health physical therapy can benefit patients pre-conception, during pregnancy, and postpartum.
4. Understand what a treatment plan looks like for pelvic health physical therapy.
Note about registration (PLEASE READ IN FULL)
1. You are registering for this webinar via the NEW ACNM Online Learning Center. In order to register for the webinar you must be logged in to your account.
2. If you had an account in the old Online Learning Center, then you have an account in the new system
3. Please use the email address registered to your membership account
4. If you are not a member or did not have an account in the old system, you will need to create a new account in the online learning center in order to register.
5. If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.
Instructions for accessing the Online Learning Center
1. Create a password (the email on file is the email registered to your membership account)
2. Log-in to your account
3. Register for the webinar!
1. Create an account
2. Register for the webinar!
If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.