LIVE Webinar: Overactive Bladder - Novel Therapeuticswith Cheryl Iglesia and Alyssa Brown
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 | 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST | 1 CE / 1 Rx CE
$14.99 (Students) | $24.99 (Members) | $29.99 (Student Non-Members) | $49.99 (Non-Members)
At the end of this presentation, participants will outline and recognize:
1) the impact of anticholinergic use on cognitive function
2) the role of newer beta 3 agonists
3) optimal management of bladder botox injections
4) the newest neuromodulation technologies from MRI compatible sacral stimulators to implantable posterior tibial nerve devices
Note about registration (PLEASE READ IN FULL)
1. You are registering for this webinar via the NEW ACNM Online Learning Center. In order to register for the webinar you must be logged in to your account.
2. If you had an account in the old Online Learning Center, then you have an account in the new system
3. Please use the email address registered to your membership account
4. If you are not a member or did not have an account in the old system, you will need to create a new account in the online learning center in order to register.
5. If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.
Instructions for accessing the Online Learning Center
1. Create a password (the email on file is the email registered to your membership account)
2. Log-in to your account
3. Register for the webinar!
1. Create an account
2. Register for the webinar!
If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.