ACNM's Online Learning Center (OLC) is your official on-demand portal to professional development. With content designed by and for midwives, the OLC provides you with access to continuing education content anytime, anywhere you need it.
- Easy access to the CEs you need to maintain your certification. View a session and then print the certificate from your home or work. It's that simple!
- FREE access to the ACNM Annual Meeting recorded sessions for attendees. View up to 30 hours of the most popular recorded content from experts and leaders in midwifery and women's health.
- Discounted access for ACNM members who were unable to attend the ACNM Annual Meeting. Catch up on what you missed whenever and wherever you want to.
Access to completing CE activities from the Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health:
- Read articles on www.jmwh.org
- Log in to the Online Learning Center dashboard
- Select "catalog" from the left
- Select "Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health" from the dropdown at the top of the page (the dropdown says default before you click on it)
- All JMWH current CE exams will be available
To access OLC content, you must be an ACNM member or have a guest account. To become a member click here or sign up here.
Download your User Guide to the OLC.
For assistance with login issues or Member Pricing and Certificate issues, contact ACNM directly at 240.485.1813 or [email protected]