Intrapartum Guidelines for Midwives with Tanya OwensWednesday, November 16, 2022 | 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST | 1 CE
$14.99 (Students) | $24.99 (Members) | $29.99 (Student Non-Members) | $49.99 (Non-Members)
Intrapartum clinical practice guidelines for midwives can improve the quality of care and patient outcomes. Such improvements, however, often relate to the level of rigor in guideline development, to assure quality and utilize the most recent and best evidence. This presentation will explore the process of appraising guidelines and guideline development.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
1.) State the importance of clinical guidelines
2.) Understand the process of appraising guidelines
3.) Know how to develop a guideline
Note about registration (PLEASE READ IN FULL)
1. You are registering for this webinar via the NEW ACNM Online Learning Center. In order to register for the webinar you must be logged in to your account.
2. If you had an account in the old Online Learning Center, then you have an account in the new system
3. Please use the email address registered to your membership account
4. If you are not a member or did not have an account in the old system, you will need to create a new account in the online learning center in order to register.
5. If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.
Instructions for accessing the Online Learning Center
1. Create a password (the email on file is the email registered to your membership account)
2. Log-in to your account
3. Register for the webinar!
1. Create an account
2. Register for the webinar!
If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.