ACNM webinars aim to share relevant knowledge, ideas, and updates related to the profession of midwifery with ACNM members and non-members. Ranging from clinical, social, business, and research topics, they provide easily accessible ways for midwives to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field and earn continuing education credits.
Live Webinars are usually 60 minutes in length, including a 45-minute presentation and 15 minutes of question and answer (Q&A). There are also ENCORE Webinars that are pre-recorded that do not include Q&A sessions. Webinar type will be indicated in the schedule.
Please note the pricing structure for webinars:
- $14.99 (Students)
- $24.99 (Members)
- $29.99 (Student Non-Members)
- $49.99 (Non-Members)
Dec. 13, 2023, 7 pm – 8 pm ET
Preventing the Second (or Third) Cesarean: Strategies for Identifying and Encouraging Women Who are Good Candidates for Labor after Cesarean (LAC)
Current counseling on labor after cesarean (LAC) focuses heavily on the risks of uterine rupture to the neonate while often downplaying the risks of repeat cesarean to the mother. Interest in vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) is growing, but pregnant people who want LAC still face significant barriers in the United States.
2024 Webinar schedule coming soon
Webinars Available Online (a selection)
Series on obesity in pregnancy:
1. Excess Adiposity in Pregnant People: Implications for Physiology, Labor & Birth
2. Weight Bias in Healthcare: We Can Do Better
3. Promoting Vaginal Birth for Those with Obesity; Reducing Iatrogenic Harm
Systemic Racism and Maternal Health in the USA
Going the last mile: Preventing cervical cancer through screening and management of abnormal tests
Midwifery Week Webinar Recordings - free for members!
Midwifery Week: Strengthening Communities through Midwifery Engagement, Philanthropy and Shared Vision
Midwifery Week: Midwifery Role in Perinatal Mental Healthcare
Midwifery Week: Cultural Humility: A Key Ingredient For Strong and Healthy Communities
Midwifery Week: Policy, Politics, and Midwifery
Midwifery Week: Midwifery and Maternal Health in the 118th Session of Congress
Midwifery Week - CENTERING: To Reduce Perinatal Inequities - Leverage Appreciative Inquiry, Black Feminism, and Radical Imagination Course
Midwifery Week: Actualizing ACNM's Vision: Midwifery for Every Community
First Trimester Ultrasound
How to Promote the Value of Midwifery
Using the midwifery model of care for global clinical capacity building:
Online Continuing Education in Madagascar
CENTERING: To Reduce Perinatal Inequities - Leverage Appreciative Inquiry, Black Feminism, and Radical Imagination Course
Framing Perinatal Addiction
Wednesday, March 8, 2023| 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST | 1 CE
Access this course
Assessing and Managing Decreased Libido in Cis-Women: A Primer for CNMs Providing GYN Care
Thursday, February 17, 2023 | 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST | 1 CE
Access this course
Pleasure or Public Health? Clinical Recommendations for Lubricant Use
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 | 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST | 1 CE / 0.5 Rx
Access this course
2021 Webinars | 2022 Webinars
Note about registration (PLEASE READ IN FULL)
1. Access to all webinars (upcoming and recordings) is done via the NEW ACNM Online Learning Center. In order to register/watch a webinar you must be logged in to your account.
2. If you had an account in the old Online Learning Center, then you have an account in the new system
3. Please use the email address registered to your membership account
4. If you are not a member or did not have an account in the old system, you will need to create a new account in the online learning center in order to register.
5. If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.
Instructions for accessing the Online Learning Center
1. Create a password (Use the email registered to your membership account)
2. Log-in to your account
3. Register for the webinar!
1. Create an account
2. Register for the webinar!
If you have any trouble please submit a request to the LMS Contact form.