Quickening Advertising Guidelines
To place an ad in Quickening, e-mail an insertion order form to [email protected].
2016 Insertion Order Form
Quickening provides information to members of the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) in the United States and more than 20 foreign countries concerning the activities of the association and its members, and reports on new developments affecting midwifery and women's health care.
Official membership newsletter of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Writer & Editor
Quickening is made available to members of ACNM and midwifery education programs.
Total circulation: 7,000
Certified-nurse midwives, certified midwives, student nurse-midwives, and other health care professionals receive Quickening. ACNM members comprise 85% of the certified nurse-midwife population.
Editorial to Advertising Ratio:
80 percent editorial; 20 percent advertising
Policy on Advertising Placement:
- All advertising is subject to review and approval by the Editor and Editorial Board.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising that does not conform to ACNM's goals and mission.
- The advertiser and his or her agency assume and agree to pay the charges for advertising published at their direction.
- Insertion orders and/or contracts are due on or before the advertising deadlines. All oral instructions regarding contracts, insertions, or changes of any kind must be confirmed in writing by the advertiser.
- Cancellations, changes of insertion dates and/or corrections must conform to published deadlines.
- Employers advertising in Quickening must prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
- Advertising for adoption or adoption services, alcohol, tobacco, or firearms will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of advertising by ACNM does not indicate or imply endorsement.
- Advertisements are grouped together at the back of Quickening.
- Multi-insertion orders will be accepted only when in writing.
- ACNM will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements which are placed too late for proofs to be submitted or for errors due to late delivery of printing material from the advertiser, advertising agency, or a third party.
- Billing and tear sheets will be mailed upon publication of the advertisement.
- No agency commission discounts are given.