Upgraded ACNM Career Center to Go Live March 31
In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources to our members, ACNM is excited to announce the upcoming launch of our new and expanded online career center: MidwifeJobs.com. Scheduled to go live on March 31, the new site will include features and upgrades to better facilitate connections between midwifery professionals and employers.
The new MidwifeJobs.com includes a partnership in the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN)—a group of nearly 270 leading health care associations, including the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), the American Nurses Association (ANA), and Lamaze International. Membership in the NHCN enables employers to post jobs to MidwifeJobs.com as well as other relevant association job sites. Likewise, job seekers will now be able to search jobs posted to MidwifeJobs.com as well as relevant positions posted to other association job sites.
We’re excited to launch the new MidwifeJobs.com as a meaningful recruitment resource for employers and a stronger benefit for members, including a $100 member discount on 30-day postings to the ACNM job site. Here are just a few of the enhancements we are rolling out to serve you better in the coming days.
Benefits for Employers
- Two Posting Options − Employers will now have the choice of posting to MidwifeJobs.com only OR posting to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN) – a network of nearly 270 leading health care partners.
- Enhanced Exposure – Jobs posted to the NHCN not only benefit from exposure on MidwifeJobs.com, but will also be seen on all relevant sites within the network.
- ACNM Network Wizard – Allows employers to truly comprehend how their job will be distributed throughout the network by compiling a list of sites in which the posting will appear before purchasing a package.
- Extended Posting Durations- New extended posting durations assist employers with positions that can be a challenge to fill. Along with standard 30-day packages, ACNM also offers 60, 90, 180 and 365-day package durations.
Benefits for Job Seekers
- Enhanced Exposure – ACNM’s network alliance offers job seekers a vast, extensive network of potential job opportunities, giving our members a competitive edge in today’s workforce.
- Professional Profile- Create a user-friendly professional presentation of your qualifications with information pre-populated from your resume.
- Job Agents- Let the system find new jobs for you: establish your search and you will be notified automatically whenever a matching job is posted.
- Searchable Portfolio – Increase your exposure to employers by uploading up to five career-related documents such as work samples, certification letters, etc.
- Job Application Preview – Control your applications with the ability to preview your application as an employer will see it before submitting.
- Google Maps – Assess a potential commute right from the job detail screen. Our Google Map feature will display a map with the distance between your home and the employer.
Your support is essential to us! We invite you to post your job or resume to the new MidwifeJobs.com beginning Saturday, March 31. If you have questions or concerns, please contact ACNM Communications Manager Melissa Garvey at [email protected] or 240-485-1826.