What is The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc?
- Scholarships and Awards
- 2023 Scholarship and Award Winners
- Midwifery Legacy Project Student Interviews
• scholarships for students in basic midwifery programs.
• scholarships and fellowships for midwives in doctoral education.
• grants and awards that advance the work of midwifery researchers.
• fellowships to develop business and leadership skills for practice administration.
• grants and awards that enhance global health experiences for midwives.
• grants to impactful community-based projects around the world; and,
• wide-ranging initiatives that support diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within midwifery.
We also collaborate with the American College of Nurse-Midwives and other mission-aligned organizations by supporting education, research, practice, and leadership activities that advance the midwifery profession globally.
To promote excellent health outcomes for all people and communities through the support of midwifery.
Changing Lives One Gift at a Time
Excellence, Diversity & Equity, Leadership, Trustworthiness, Commitment, Fiscal Accountability
Public Charity Status
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) public charity. EIN: 13-6337462. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
The A.C.N.M. Foundation, Inc.
125 Mount Auburn Street, # 380272
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02238-0272
Phone: (617) 919-6260
Fax: (617) 876-5822
Email: [email protected]
Visit us at: www.acnmf.org