Top 10 Ways to Share ACNM's Videos on Midwives and Midwifery Care
ACNM is excited to release the latest in our series of videos designed to promote midwives and their model of care: Healthy Birth With a Midwife.
Our first video was designed to promote the unique model of care our members provide to women and families, and our second highlights the role of the hospital midwife.
Here are the top 10 ways YOU can help spread the word about your profession using these excellent new resources.
- It’s a great ice breaker, or great “closer,” wherever people are gathered, so show the video at a meeting, presentation, conference, or exhibit booth.
- Share the link on your Facebook page and on Twitter, and challenge 5 people to do the same.
- Post the link on the website where you work.
- E-mail it to 5 friends, family members, colleagues, or listservs, and ask them to show it to others, share, or post it.
- E-mail it to someone you want to have a meeting with or an interview with (i.e. media) as an introduction/ice breaker.
- Write a blog about it and share on social media.
- If you have contact with students, share the video with them and encourage them to share it.
- If you are a region rep or affiliate leader, share with the affiliates/members in your region and ask them to do the same.
- Add a link to the video in your e-mail signature -- you can download this graphic to make it even more eye-catching!
- Put the video on a “loop” in a clinic/birth center/hospital waiting room. If you need the original video file to do this, contact Ashley West at [email protected].