Chair: Wreatha Carner
- Supports work of the Division of Global Health as it relates to pre-service and continuing midwifery education
- In conjunction with DGO staff, contributes to the development of continuing education courses for members who are interested in increasing their knowledge and skills in global health
- Assists interested student members to identify projects that are mutually beneficial to the student, ACNM, and/or nurse-midwifery education programs
- Develops a resource for potential midwifery students on the ACNM website for students seeking an international exchange during their midwifery school (i.e. contracts, models, guidelines)
- Connects faculty and students who are interested in international research
- Maintains, updates and provides information relative to international practice standards for midwives
If you are interested in joining this section, please fill out the volunteer application form, and email it to the Section Chair listed above. Terms are for three years and all ACNM members are eligible and encouraged to apply.