Sponsored by AmGen
Presented by E. Michael Lewiecki, MD, FACP, FACE
Satellite Symposium Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this activity, midwives should be better able to:
- Identify how to maximize peak bone mass in adolescents and young adult women.
- Calculate a women?s risk of fracture using the WHO Fracture Risk Algorithm (FRAX).
- Apply the principles of shared decision making to individualize selection of pharmacologic and non‐pharmacological options to minimize a woman?s risk of fracture.
- Identify a woman?s risk of nonadherence to their management plan and implement strategies to improve adherence.
This session is limited to 300 attendees. First come, first served.
* These activities are not certified for continuing education credit. The content and opinions expressed by presenters are those of the sponsor or presenters and not ACNM.