Discounted ACOG Educational Affiliate Membership!
Enrollment Open August 1 ? September 30, 2018
The American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) has partnered again with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) to offer a discounted educational affiliate membership in ACOG. This member benefit is in alignment with our core commitment of interprofessionalism and strategic initiatives to enhance membership benefits and value.
For the reduced rate of $150 (a $245 value), ACNM members can extend their member benefits to include more than 30 additional ACOG member benefits*.
*Please note: Information regarding your membership and benefits will be sent/begin on October 1, 2018 regardless of enrollment date.
- ACOG App: On-the-go access to news, resources such as ACOG Practice Bulletins, and tools such as an EDD and NEW Indicated Delivery calculator.
- ?The Green Journal?: ACOG?s high-impact medical journal, Obstetrics & Gynecology, is a $105-value in and of itself. *Already have a subscription to the "Green Journal"? By enrolling in this Educational Affiliate Membership, your journal subscription will be extended. Contact ACNM Member Services 240-485-1813 for additional information.
- Pearl Insurance: Members have access to lower-cost insurance and disability plans.
- ACOG Bank of America? credit card with automatic rewards that do not expire.
- Compendium of Selected ACOG publications: an update-to-date resource of key guidelines in ob-gyn.
- Practice management and coding e-newsletter: Coding tips as well as news about webinars and workshops, practice and personnel management, electronic medical records, and government program changes affecting women?s health care providers.
- Obstetric patient record forms: Accurate and easy-to-use templates to chart obstetric medical history, prenatal visits, progress notes, postpartum outcomes, and more.
- Professional liability resources: Advice on avoiding professional liability pitfalls, insurance coverage updates, and progress in passage of tort reform legislation.
- ACOG website: Access to ?members only? information including Committee Opinions and downloadable patient education materials.
- and MORE!
This is a time-sensitive benefit! Discounted ACOG Educational Affiliate Membership is available to ACNM members ONLY during a limited open enrollment period of August 1-September 30, 2018. Interested ACNM members MUST sign up during this period.
Membership service effective October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
Take advantage of this outstanding value TODAY!
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2vXRqHt
REGISTRATION OPEN AUGUST 1 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
Questions about this membership benefit?
ACOG Contact: Zondria McFadden at [email protected] or 202.863.2477.