Themes and Tracks
Tracks help you customize your ACNM Annual Meeting learning experience. Search for education sessions and workshops by track online. The track for each education session and workshop will also be indicated in the Final Program onsite in Denver.
- Clinical Issues: Learn to apply the latest research to everyday care, and the best practices in primary care, patient education, pharmacology, and more.
- Education: Are you a teacher, preceptor, or mentor? Choose the education track to learn how you can enhance your students' experience.
- Global Midwifery: Get started in international work or help prepare qualified midwives to work abroad. You'll learn about new maternal and newborn health projects, how to give care in a limited resource setting, and the latest international health research.
- The Business of Midwifery: Many midwives are also small business owners. Perfect your understanding of professional liability, how to get paid, quality standards, and marketing.
- The Public Perception of Midwifery: We want the whole country to know about and value midwives, and this starts with midwives understanding and getting involved with legislation and promoting our profession.
- Students: Students are the future of midwifery. Take advantage of opportunities to study for the national certification exam, review skills, and learn how to find the right job.
- Research: Stay on the cutting edge of the latest research topics related to clinical and international practice, and support your colleagues who work in research and academia.